SHIPPING, RETURNS & WARRANTY
NZSHRED adheres to all components of the Consumer Guarantees Act, 1993 (Reprint, 2019).
Our freight rates are calculated, depending on the size of the item/s you have in your order. The rates apply for the largest item in your order.
For Example: If you make the purchase of 3x beanies and 1x snowboard, as a snowboard is a largest item within the order, the large item shipping rate is applied. All smaller items are therefore freight-free. We also cap the freight costs at $15/$20 (within NZ) and cover any additional costs internally.
|Size||South Island NZ||North Island NZ||Australia||Other|
As a general rule, orders will be dispatched from our Queenstown store, on the next business day after payment is received. Sometimes, we might achieve same day dispatch, however this is not guaranteed. All orders are freighted via standard security freight, utilising several different Third Party couriers, depending on product ordered and delivery address. Dispatch will usually take 1-3 business days from leaving our store. Freight for items/destinations outside of normal regions, should be negotiated prior to dispatch.
Click and Collect - With online purchases, the customer has an option to personally collect from our NZSHRED store at 19 Shotover Street, Queenstown. These purchases are freight & handling free-of-charge.
Returns Policy (Instore & Online)
- NZSHRED makes every effort to provide fitting rooms, trying facilities, fit models and size charts, to assist Customers with attaining the correct product. Product being returned due to Customer error or 'change of mind' will be at the stores discretion, as to achieving exchange or credit. Freight attached to returns will be at the Customers cost, and appropriately recouped by the retailer.
- Product purchased as "Sale" items, will not be accepted as a Return.
- Items returned to NZSHRED by freight, will be in unused condition, with sales tags attached and in original packaging (where applicable).
- Item/s must be received by NZSHRED within 14 days of the original dispatch, with the completed returns section from the packing slip and the original Proof of Purchase. Contact to arrange the return must be made within a 7 day period of delivery of the goods to the customer.
- Please call (03) 442 6311 or reply email, for a Returns Authorisation Number (RA#), before returning product. Product returned to NZSHRED without communication, will not be accepted.
- We recommend sending any returns with full insurance and a Tracking Number, as returning product is the responsibility of the Customer.
- Freight costs for re-issue of replacement product for size or model, will be at the expense of the Customer. This can be achieve with either supplying a replacement freight package with the returned item, or contacting NZSHRED to facilitate this exchange.
- DVD returns will only be accepted if the incorrect title has been sent and the DVD packet is returned unopened.
- Customers returning product/s due to an NZSHRED administrative error, will be offered a Fully Refunded.
- For sizing (particularly with shoes/boots), we recommend that where possible, you try on the product before ordering. If unsure, please contact us for our sizing advice.
- We will always do our best to provide complete satisfaction with regards to getting our customers the correct and best fit for size and use requirement. This is as important to Us, as it is to the Customer.
- All products sold through NZSHRED, are covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act (1993). Any option for repair or replacement of a product will be at the discretion of NZSHRED, through advice & negotiation with the Distributor, Producer or Representative of the product.
- NZSHRED will always work on behalf of the Customer, to facilitate the best outcome for all parties.
- Damage through abuse, neglect or inappropriate use, will not be covered under Warranty.
- Damage or failure of the product due to usual and normal 'wear & tear', will not attract any Warranty consideration.
- All Warranty returns must have the original Proof of Purchase and be dated within the Warranty period.
- Proof of Purchase extends from the till receipt issued to the customer at the time of purchase, through to verification of purchase and store, from a bank or credit card statement.
- All manufacturers have different Warranty procedures. Please contact us on: [email protected] and we will do everything we can to facilitate the process. Remember, it is in our best interest to have both happy customers and faults with product production and/or performance minimised.
- NZSHRED will assist with warranty of brands or product purchased elsewhere, where we are able to. However, freight and/or any additional costs will be covered by the Customer. It does also need to be noted, that some Brands have different warranty protocols, than those covered under our own Consumer Guarantees Act (1993).