SHIPPING, RETURNS & WARRANTY
Our shipping rates are calculated depending what size of items you have in your order. The shipping rate for the largest item in your order is used.
For example, if you have purchased 3x beanies and 1x snowboard, as a snowboard is a largest item, the large item shipping rate is used.
|Size||South Island NZ||North Island NZ||Australia||Other|
Orders are dispatched the day after payment is received, from our store in Queenstown, New Zealand. All orders are freighted via standard security post, and will usually take 1-3 business days to arrive. Postage outside of normal items/destinations, will be negotiated before dispatch.
Click and Collect - It is also possible to purchase online and collect for free from our store at 19 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
- Returns will only be accepted for exchange or credit, if they are received by the store in unused condition, with sales tags still attached and in the original packaging (where applicable). Item/s must be received by NZSHRED within 14 days of the original dispatch, with the completed returns section from the packing slip and the original receipt. Contact to arrange the return muct be made within a 7 day period of receipt of the the goods.
- Please call 03 4426311 for a Returns Authorisation Number (RA#) before sending product back. Randomly received product returned, will not be accepted as a Return.
- We recommend sending any returns with full insurance and a Tracking Number.
- DVD returns will only be accepted if the incorrect title has been sent and the DVD packet is returned unopened.
- All product/s returned due to an NZSHRED error, will be fully refunded.
- For sizing (particularly with shoes/boots), we recommend that where possible, you try on the product before ordering. If unsure, please ask our sizing advice.
- NZSHRED is not responsible, if the first choice for an exchange is unavailable. We will always do our best to provide complete satisfaction.
- No return will be accepted on sale product.
- All products sold through NZSHRED are covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act (1993). Any option for repair or replacement of a product will be at the discretion of NZSHRED, through advice & negotiation with the producer or representative of the product.
- Damage through abuse, neglect or inappropriate use, will never be covered under Warranty.
- All Warranty returns must have the original Proof of Purchase and be dated within the Warranty period.
- As all manufacturers have different Warranty procedures, please contact us on: email@example.com and we will help.
- NZSHRED will certainly assist with Warranty situations for brands stocked in store. Where the product was purchased elsewhere, freight and any additional costs will be covered by the customer.